- 3/4 cups (90 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
- 6 tablespoons whole-milk coconut Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract, optional
Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil and flour pan a mini loaf pan (6×3 inches or a pan that fits 2 cups liquid) or line with parchment paper.
In a bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, whisk the sugar together with the yogurt, oil, egg, and coconut extract.
Fold the dry ingredients in, just to blend.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes, remove from the pan and let cool completely on the wire rack. Enjoy!