- 6 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon medium-gluten flour (90 grams)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil (12 grams)
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallions (5 grams)
- 1 egg
- pork rousong to taste
- neutral oil, like canola, vegetable oil, or peanut oil, as needed
- optional: hoisin, tangy soy dipping sauce, Sriracha, etc. for serving
- Mix the medium-gluten flour, sesame oil, and chopped scallions together to form a batter, then form into a single pancake with your hands.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat, add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan, allow oil to heat up for another 30 seconds or so, then add the pancake and cook about 1 minute on each side. Remove to a plate.
- Fry the egg in the hot pan, then place on top of the pancake and sprinkle with pork rousong to taste. Roll up the pancake and eat!