It may be chilly outside but it’s burning up at Bourbon Restaurant in Columbia! We had a chance to hangout with head bartender Kat Hunter and have her make one of their signature “Tiki Week” (running now through February 3rd) cocktails.
- 2 oz. of Woodford Reserve Rye
- 2 oz. of coconut cream
- 1/2 oz. of Averna
- 1/2 oz. of Vietnamese cinnamon syrup
- 1 tsp. of matcha powder
- 2 drops of birdseye chili bitters
- 4 shakes of mole bitters
- Fill cocktail shaker with ingredients, in order.
- Add crushed ice to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain drink into glass.
- Add large ice cubes.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with aloe leaves, cinnamon sticks and tropical flowers.