Mmm…cheesecake parfaits. They’re just as scrumptious as they sound—made with cream cheese, berries and whipped topping.
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz. each, softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon juice
- 1 teaspoon zest
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 15 squares shortbread cookies (crushed)
- 4 cups strawberries (quartered)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, lemon zest and juice in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Reserve about 3 Tbsp. cookie crumbs. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the remaining cookie crumbs into each of 10 parfait glasses; top with 2 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture. Cover with layers of strawberries, remaining cookie crumbs, remaining cream cheese mixture and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.