The beautiful and bright colour of beetroot is hard to miss and so is its distinctive taste. Beetroot juice makes for the new superfood in the bay. Adding to its numerous health benefits, many like to add carrots in to the juice. These two wonder vegetables are responsible for increasing your blood flow, reducing blood pressure, detoxifying body and keeping health problems at bay; thanks to the presence of many essential nutrients and antioxidants. An addition of tomatoes, ginger, mint and a dash of black salt and black pepper makes it perfectly flavourful for many who may not like its taste. If you haven’t included this juice in your daily diet yet, probably you must start soon. This has to be your wonder drink for reasons you must know!
We enlist some reasons to add beetroot and carrot juice along with add-ons in your daily diet-
1. Beetroot and carrot juice makes for a great detoxifier due to the presence of betaine in beets that helps support healthy liver function. Carrot juice helps excrete toxins from the body effectively.
2. Both of these superfoods help cure inflammation; thanks to the presence of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that help cure inflammation.
3. Beetroots and carrots help relieve constipation by stimulating the metabolic system. The phyto-nutrients in these veggies help boost the digestive system. Carrots are loaded with fibre that not only balance blood sugar levels, but also keep the gut healthy.
4. This juice helps improve blood flow as beets are considered to be a nitrate food. These nitrates then convert into nitric oxide, a compound that relaxes arteries and improves blood circulation and oxygenation within the brain.
5. Both the veggies contain beta-carotene, a substance that is used to produce vitamin A. This vitamin is responsible for promoting healthy vision and reduces the chance of developing age-related eye problems like macular degeneration and cataract.
6. The presence of sufficient amount of iron in both the veggies helps produce healthy red blood cells. The consumption of juice may help treat anemia and has been proved to be a good home remedy for menstrual disorders and menopause symptoms.
7. This magic drink contains vitamin C that helps prevent skin pigmentation, thereby giving you an even skin tone and a glowing skin. Beetroot and carrots are good sources of minerals that help repair the lifeless hair and further reduce the chances of breakage.
The presence of sufficient amount of iron in both the veggies helps produce healthy red blood cells
8. This juice is also known to reduce blood pressure due to the presence of nitrates that help regulate and maintain the blood pressure levels.
9. It makes for a refreshing drink; thanks to the presence of mint and ginger in it. The menthol in mint helps replenish the mind and body.
All in all, the presence of all things healthy including beetroots, carrots, ginger, mint and black pepper help make this juice a wonder drink that it is. So, go on and make this beverage your best friend before these veggies are off market.