Overwhelmed by tight deadlines and packed schedules this Christmas? Well, we can’t do much about that, but if you’ve got a family dinner coming up, or are looking for some therapeutic chocolate indulgence, we have got you covered!
Here is how to make the perfect chocolate fudge cookies:
- 360 gms unsalted butter
- 620 gms brown sugar
- 400 gms melted chocolate
- 1300 gms chocolate chips
- 6 eggs
- 450 gms flour
- 100 gms cocoa powder
- 5 gm baking powder
How to go about it:
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Whisk eggs and sugar till it turns pale yellow and consistent throughout.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Mix the whisked eggs into the melted chocolate and further whisk into even consistency.
- Add sieved flour and chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celcius.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Drop the batter into prepared cooking trays and mould into an even shape with moist fingers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the top of the cookies crack.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.