A rosy-red, sweet-tart Valentine’s Day cocktail with white rum and kombucha will give you that warm, fuzzy (and fizzy) feeling. Strawberries and basil add intoxicating fragrance, and a kiss of grenadine makes it blush.
- 1 fresh basil leaf, plus more for garnish
- 1 strawberry, chopped, plus additional halves for garnish
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- plain kombucha
- Lightly muddle basil leaf at bottom of pint glass.
- Add chopped strawberry and lightly muddle again.
- Pour in the grenadine and white rum and stir to mix.
- Add ice to glass.
- Top with unflavored kombucha.
- Garnish with halved strawberries and basil leaf, and share with someone special (even if that’s just yourself).