Prep: 5 Mins
Cook: 15 Mins
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 500g turkey mince
- 5cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp hot sriracha chilli sauce
- 350g dried udon noodles
- 2 limes, juiced, plus wedges to serve (optional)
- 2 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- 1 small bunch coriander, sliced (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Once hot, add the turkey mince to the pan and fry for 10-12 mins until golden brown and crispy, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon as you go. Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and cook for 1 min. Stir in the honey, soy and chilli sauce and cook for 2 mins.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the noodles and cook following pack instructions. Drain and toss the noodles with the remaining 1 tbsp oil and all the lime juice, then divide between bowls. Top with the crispy turkey mince, carrot, onion and coriander. Serve with extra lime wedges for squeezing over, if you like.