FOR THE GRANOLA LAYER:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Splash of almond milk (if needed)
FOR THE CHOCOLATE LAYER:
- 3 tablespoons vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix together oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil into dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. If you’re having trouble with the mixing, feel free to add a splash of almond milk.
- Fill your baking tray with the mixture.
- To make the chocolate layer, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil for 1 minute and 30 seconds then stir until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate into each muffin cup then refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
Per Serving: Calories: 67 | Carbs: 7 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 11 mg | Sugar: 3 g