This simple four-ingredient recipe is sure to be your new go-to favorite this holiday season.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 14-ounce bag of sweetened coconut flakes
• 1 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate morsels
• 2/3 cup slivered almonds
• 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
Here’s what you’ll do:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine almonds, coconut and condensed milk.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Spoon coconut cookie mixture on baking pan. Bake the cookies for 12 to 13 minutes — until the bottoms are golden and the coconut on top starts to toast.
5. Allow the cookies to cool 5 to 6 minutes on baking sheet and enjoy.
TIP: Finished cookies will be sticky on the bottom. For storing, use parchment paper between layers of cookies