If cold and creamy ice cream calls to you after dinner, here’s a sweet alternative that’s lower in calories, fat, and cholesterol. As an added bonus, it contains 3.6 grams of fiber and 3.2 grams of protein per serving.
It’s a cinch to make and a delicious way to use up ripe bananas if you can’t bear the thought of one more loaf of banana bread.
And at only 150 calories per serving and one gram of saturated fat, it’s a much healthier way to indulge in your Summer ice cream cravings.
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- Peel the bananas, slice them, and place slices on a plate.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Place the frozen bananas and peanut butter in a food processor. Blend well. Enjoy immediately or freeze in a glass container until solid.
Source: Calorie Count
- Category: Desserts, Ice cream
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Calories per serving: 152