PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINSTOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 10 MINS MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 10 MINS
- 3 c. whole strawberries, rinsed1
- 1/2 c. Smirnoff vodka1
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Place strawberries in a large bowl, then pour enough vodka over them to cover completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 6 hours.
- Drain strawberries (reserving vodka for future use) and pat dry.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.